- seasoning your food with salt and pepper grinders made of an aromatic wood that may be thousands of years old.
- reading books featuring unique images from Tasmania's incredible wilderness or from our premier fantasy writer.
- spreading your toast with honey, flavoured by flowers from leatherwood trees growing in wilderness areas so remote that Tasmanian Tigers could still be living there.
- watching a movie about the ghosts of the world famous Port Arthur convict penal settlement, or about how Tasmania was, a hundred years ago.
- spreading jam or chutney made from local and organic ingredients sourced from a land that has the cleanest air in the world.
The Secret Book Shop (Click Image Below)
DVDs of Tasmania and Our Heritage (Click Image Below)
Preserves and other Tasmanian Fine Foods (Click Image Below)